Killing Season Chicago, Wicker Park, July 2011


Click on the names of the deceased on the right navigation panel to see images of the sites and information about the circumstances of their deaths.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Update: Week 1

click for a much better view

Well, the first week of summer saw 10 12 homicides from what I can tell. Something I have learned so far in this process is that nothing seems very well documented or reported (at least for the public). Many accounts have different information depending on the news source. I recognize that the information that I have here may not be complete or entirely accurate, but I am going to do my best to keep everything updated with the most current and exact information I can find.

I am working on understanding and using the Chicago Police Department's CLEARMAP website. Once I can crack that I will be able to give you the information as reported by the police department. Until then...well...bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment