Killing Season Chicago, Wicker Park, July 2011


Click on the names of the deceased on the right navigation panel to see images of the sites and information about the circumstances of their deaths.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Police Woman "C"



I am excited to say that I officially have another police officer willing to help me out with this project, police woman C . I had drinks with her last night to discuss logistics. I don't think she'll be wearing this outfit because she is not going to a Halloween party, but otherwise, everything seems to be panning out as I hoped.

We are planning on going out to take the first set of photos next week.

I am going to be on Chicago Public Radio on Monday morning to talk about the project. They contacted me yesterday. I don't know how they heard about it, but I am greatful for the opportunity to get the word out. I will update when I know more about what time, show, etc.

Otherwise, today was a quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment