Killing Season Chicago, Wicker Park, July 2011


Click on the names of the deceased on the right navigation panel to see images of the sites and information about the circumstances of their deaths.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Feeling Lied To (3+)


There seem to be some disparities between what I am finding reported and what has actually occurred. As X and I were looking up addresses yesterday, a few of the locations, three to be exact, came up with more than one homicide in the same incident. These additional people were never reported in the media and are therefore unaccounted for in statistics that have been reported. I have a sneaking suspicion that there are a whole lot more to be dug up.

Until I found out more information I will just note the discrepancies.

JD Tillis was listed along side Terrance Jackson in the 4400 block of W Wilcox St in Garfield Park. No age is known at this time.

Stephanie Valdeolivar was listed along side Divai Serna in the 3000 block of N Kolmar St. No age is known at this time.

Tameka Soloman was listed along side Lajuan Webb in the 4200 block of W. Cermak Rd. No age is known at the time.

That adds at least 3 more people onto the tally of 90 homicides so far this summer. I intend on looking into these names and reporting back with my findings. I find it hard to believe that people can just disappear without a trace. I wonder if these people are just that alone in life that no one cares about them or their passing. Another possibility is that some are being unreported to falsely lower the perceived homicide rate that Chicagoans already know is soaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment