Killing Season Chicago, Wicker Park, July 2011


Click on the names of the deceased on the right navigation panel to see images of the sites and information about the circumstances of their deaths.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Week 14

Homicides in the city of Chicago as of today

What I have left to photograph as of today

There were 15 homicides this week, including the four men who were shot and killed execution style in a garage on the southwest side last night. That is a few above the weekly average for the summer months. In 4 days, Labor Day will have come and gone and I will be finished with the tracking component of this project. I have photographed 85 of the 165 locations so far. I still have tons of catching up to do, but feel that it can be done. As you can see from the maps above, I have made a good dent. Look for my report on Tuesday that will include some interesting statistics about the summer months of 2010 in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment